The Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS) is an international, non-profit organization serving over 2,400 members from more than 50 countries. The UHMS is the primary source of scientific information for diving and hyperbaric medicine physiology worldwide.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY: CLICK HERE
Current Member? Renew your membership online:
1. Login to the Members Only Site.
2. Click "Manage Profile" then the "Membership Icon," and the link to "securely renew your dues now."
"LIKE" OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK TO KEEP UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST OF THE SOCIETY
Share, collaborate, exchange and grow – that's why we're here and we hope you are too. Engage and explore anytime, from anywhere there's a web connection. Welcome. We're glad you're here.
UHMS CERTIFICATION OF ADDED QUALIFICATION (CAQ)
HYPERBARIC PHYSICIAN CERTIFICATION
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS (Updated 8/23/13)
- FDA Position Statement on "Off Label" Conditions: "Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy: Don't Be Misled" (last Updated 8/22/13)
- Sunshine Act starts August 1, 2013. Some helpful information can be found at these sites:
Toolkit for Physician Financial Transparency Reports from AMA
CMS Open Payments Act
- Interpretation of the study "Lack of Effectiveness of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for the Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcer and Prevention of Amputation," submitted by UHMS Member, Dr. Phi-Nga Jeannie Le et al. Full paper to be printed in next issue of Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine Journal. (On behalf of the UHMS Quality, Utilization, Authorization, Reimbursement Committee)
- In Memoriam Dr. Daniel M. Goldman: In lieu of flowers, Memorial Donations may be made to the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society, 21 West Colony Place, Suite 280, Durham, NC 27705. Click Here for Full Obituary