This year's meeting will be held at the
LOEWS ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT
6300 HOLLYWOOD WAY
ORLANDO, FL 32819
ONLINE ROOM RESERVATIONS
Step into paradise at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando®. Make the most of your Orlando vacation by staying just steps from both Universal Orlando® Resort theme parks and enjoy AAA Four Diamond Award® winning accommodations, amenities, plus exclusive resort benefits. As an on-site hotel guest, you’ll SKIP THE REGULAR LINES at participating rides and attractions with FREE* Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access in both Universal Orlando theme parks - A BENEFIT WORTH UP TO $89 PER PERSON, PER DAY!
ONLINE ROOM RESERVATIONS
Toll-Free: 1. 866-360-7395
Reservations by attendees must be received on or before May 16, 2013; 6pm EST
Identify yourself as being with the "Undersea & Hyperbaric Medical Society"
Each Additional Person: $25.00. Children under 18 years of age stay free in their parent's room using existing bedding. Roll-a-way beds are $25 per night.
Group room rate is offered 3 days pre and post event dates based on availability of the hotel.
Room rates are subject to applicable state (6.5%) and a city bed tax (6%) for a total of 12.5% in effect at the time of check in. Subject to change without notice.
Check-in time is 4pm. Check-out is 11am.
Discount Parking for overnight attendees: $7 per day/per car
Self: $17 per day/per car
Valet: $24 per day/per car
CANCELLATION: To avoid a one night’s room and tax charge, reservations must be canceled at least 3 (three) days prior to scheduled arrival.
Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Upscale Orlando Luxury Hotel Accommodations
This magnificent Orlando luxury hotel is designed to please and pamper guests of any age. From numerous onsite activities to a professional business center to spacious guestrooms, Loews Orlando hotel is perfect for business and leisure travelers alike. Combining luxury and value, this deluxe hotel in Orlando FL is the ideal Florida destination.
Our Orlando luxury hotel offers the following services & amenities:
- 1,000 guest rooms, including 51 suites
- Lagoon-style swimming pool and sandy beach with Royal Bali interactive children's water play area
- 6 restaurants and lounges including Emeril's Tchoup Chop, which takes Asian cuisine and "kicks it up a notch”,
- The Mariner's Club supervised children's activity center
- The Gymnasium - a 5,000-square-foot fitness center featuring cardio theatre
- Spectacular luaus featuring authentic food and entertainment in the Wantilan Luau Pavilion
- 85,000 square feet of meeting & function space
- Business Center
- Game room, croquet lawn and sand volleyball court
- Access to the area's finest golf courses, including special benefits through the Golf Universal Orlando program
- Guests of the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando® Resort SKIP THE REGULAR LINES* in both theme parks with FREE Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access - benefit worth up to $89 per person per day^! Enjoy unparalleled access to the shortest lines all day long, as often as you’d like.
- Complimentary on-site transportation via water taxis or shuttle bus service
- Priority seating at select Universal Orlando® theme park restaurants
- Complimentary delivery of purchases to your room
- On-site charging privileges with your room key card
- Self or valet parking:
- Discount Parking for overnight attendees: $7 per day/per car
- Self parking is $17* per day
- Valet parking is $24* per day
* Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Hotel offers free Wifi in all common areas
*Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ and other select attractions. On-site hotel privileges good for hotel stay as indicated on the room key card and Universal Express Unlimited pass. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room. Paid theme park admission required. Ride access available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. ^Based on seasonal peak pricing for the Universal Express Unlimited pass.